Real Estate Litigation
We represent lenders, individual owners, businesses, brokers, and title insurance companies as both plaintiffs and defendants in actions such as:
- real estate litigation involving construction disputes
- eminent domain
- property management
- disputes relating to commercial and residential real estate
- quiet title actions
- partition suits
- boundary line disputes
- adverse possession or prescriptive title claims
- equitable subrogation cases
- title disputes
- specific performance actions
- real estate fraud claims
- trespass and nuisance actions
- cases involving restrictive covenants
- rights of first refusal
- agency fraud and defalcation
- numerous other real estate issues
For more general information on our practice in this area, or on issues involving landlord-tenant, property management, or commercial leases, please contact Grimes Creasy.
For information specific to construction law issues, please contact Lori Bentley.
In matters of eminent domain, please contact Ron Ayers.