Johnson, Ayers & Matthews, P.L.C., is pleased to announce its Tier 1 ranking in the 2019 “Best Law Firms” list awarded by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®. Additionally, seven of the firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and four are recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” for their practice area in Roanoke.
Those named to the 2019 Best Lawyers in America ® list are:
- Ronald M. Ayers – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- William P. Wallace, Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- John D. Eure – Appellate Practice; Insurance Law
- Kenneth J. Ries – Insurance Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Bryan Grimes Creasy – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Insurance; Litigation – Real Estate; Railroad Law
- Lori J. Bentley – Litigation – Real Estate; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Brian J. Brydges – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
Four were recognized as 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” in Roanoke, an honor given to only one lawyer in the area: John D. Eure (Appellate Practice); Kenneth J. Ries (Insurance Law); Bryan Grimes Creasy (Litigation – Insurance); and Lori J. Bentley (Litigation – Real Estate).
Firms and attorneys included in these lists are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving these rankings signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.