ROANOKE, VA., (August 22, 2017) Johnson, Ayers & Matthews, PLC is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Both clients and legal professionals regard a listing in Best Lawyers as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers.
Those named to the 2018 Best Lawyers in America ® list are:
- Ronald M. Ayers – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- William P. Wallace, Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- John D. Eure – Appellate Practice; Insurance Law
- Kenneth J. Ries – Insurance Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Bryan Grimes Creasy – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Insurance; Litigation – Real Estate; Railroad Law
- Lori J. Bentley – Litigation – Real Estate; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Brian J. Brydges – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
The firm offers special congratulations to Ronald M. Ayers and William P. Wallace who have been selected for this list for more than 15 years.
For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable source of legal referrals anywhere.