Seven JAMlaw attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. A listing in Best Lawyers is a significant honor conferred by an attorney’s peers.
Those named to the 2021 Best Lawyers in America ® list are:
- Ronald M. Ayers – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- William P. Wallace, Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- John D. Eure – Appellate Practice; Insurance Law
- Kenneth J. Ries – Insurance Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Bryan Grimes Creasy – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Insurance; Litigation – Real Estate; Railroad Law
- Lori J. Bentley – Litigation – Real Estate; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Brian J. Brydges – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
JAMlaw offers special congratulations to Kenneth Ries for his recognition as a 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” in the practice area of Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants in Roanoke, an honor that is awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
The firm would also like to specially recognize John Eure, who has been listed in Best Lawyers for 15 consecutive years.
Attorneys included in Best Lawyers are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from peers. Achieving these rankings signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
About Best Lawyers®
For more than three decades, Best Lawyers has been regarded – by both the profession and the public – as the most credible measure of legal integrity and distinction in the United States. Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Their methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Their belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters. Visit bestlawyers.com for more information.